Superb brand packaging is not a matter of chance. Successful end products are based on a perfect coordination of state-of-the art printing technology and components. Our Elastomer Printing Plates are made from EPDM rubber for excellent print quality, durability, and reproducibility across many applications. However, it is in our plate-creation process that the true advantages of Daetwyler Elastomer Plates become clear.
- Fully digital, direct laser engraving process – no better option for precision and detail exists
- Uses a simple soap and water process to rinse away ash residue from the engraving process
- Plate material comes in a roll and exact sizes can be cut as needed. Material is often wasted when using flat sheets.
- Creation of any dot shape is possible. Both round top and flat top can exist on the same plate – side by side.
- Dot height can be varied across different tonal ranges to help better control dot gain
- Integrated compressible layer for optimized print without the need for expensive foam tape
- No plate swelling regardless of solvent type
- Eco-friendly, sustainable processes
Where conventional Photopolymer plates have limitations, Daetwyler Elastomer Printing Forms create real differences in your operation. From cost to efficiency to performance, you’ll see the results on every run, and in your bottom-line profitability.